Monthly courses for Au Pairs
- Enjoyable, entertaining and very interactive courses in small groups of maximum 12 students.
- 1, 5 hours or 4 hours daily from Monday to Thursday.
- Friday: social and cultural activities.
- Start date: 1st school day of September.
- Possibility of joining groups that have already started depending on the level of the student.
- Creation of new groups according to received applications.
Why study this course?
- Maximum of 12 students per class to encourage participation
- Au pair: Daily classes of 1,5 hours from Monday to Thursday
- Au pair XL: Daily classes of 4 hours from Monday to Thursday
- Social and cultural activities to explore Madrid each Friday
- Au pair. Options: 09:00-10:30am / 10:30-12:00 / 12:00-01:30pm
- Au pair XL. Time option: 09:30-01:30pm
- All levels: A1 - C2
- Native qualified teachers
- Meeting point with other Au Pairs. Make friends and enjoy your free time!
- High ratings of our students
- No Registration fee*
- High quality value
- 1, 5 hours daily from Monday to Thursday.
- Time options: 09:00 - 10:30am / 10:30- 12:00h/ 12:00 - 13:30pm.
- No Registration fee*.
* Free registration if you choose the 6 or 10 months payment. To the 4 months payment, a registration fee of € 30,00 € will be charged.
Au pair XL
- 4 hours daily from Monday to Thursday.
- Timetable: 09:30h - 13:30pm.
- No Registration fee*.
Levels: Beginners - Advanced
A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
Except for the beginners' courses, whenever necessary, a level test will be taken in order to create groups as homogeneous as possible.
Au Pair Au Pair XL 09:00 – 10:30 am 09:30 – 13:30 pm 10:30 – 12:00 12:00 – 13:30 pm
* In order to create groups by level, Capicúa will take into account, as far as possible, the availability of students. As it is not easy to balance the groups, we always ask you to mark on your application form at least two timetable options. The payment order will be rigorously respected for assigning a place in the group courses.
Prices Course 2022/2023- 2023/2024
- *No registration fee
- Price per month: € 165+ € 34 (registration fee: 1 payment)
Special offers Course 2022/2023 - 2023/2024
- 4 months payment: € 627 + € 34 (registration: 1 payment*) (5% discount)
- 6 months payment: € 910,80 (8% discount)
- Complete course payment (10 months): € 1.485 (10% discount)
* Free registration if you choose the 6 or 10 months payment. To the 4 months payment, a registration fee of € 34 will be charged.
Au pair XL
Prices Course 2023/2024
- No registration fee
- Price per month: € 450
Special offers Course 2023/2024
- 4 months payment: € 1.710 (5% discount)
- 6 months payment: € 2.484 (8% discount)
- Complete course payment (10 months): € 3.825 (15% discount)
Since at Capicúa courses are given in small groups (max 10 students), it is important that you book your place as soon as possible. The payment order will be rigorously respected for assigning a place in the group courses.
1. Application form
Fill in the online application form and send it:
2. Book your place:
Choose the type of payment with its corresponding amount to pay
Au pair course/ week. Method of payment Period Price Month € 165 € + € 39 (registration fee, 1 payment) 4 - months payment (5% discount) € 627 + € 39 (registration fee, 1 payment) 6 - months payment (8% discount)* € 910,80 Complete course payment (10 months): September - June (10% discount)* € 1.485 Free registration if you choose the 6-or 10 months payment.
To the 4 months payment a registration fee of € 39 will be charged.
Au pair XL course/ week. Method of payment Period Price Month € 450 4 - months payment (5% discount) € 1.710 6 - months payment (8% discount) € 2.484 Complete course payment (10 months):
September - June (15% discount)*
3. Payment: Bank transfer
For (Account holder): CAPICÚA FORMACIÓN, S.L. Concept: Name + Course Au Pair Bank: CAIXABANK Address: Avenida de la Sierra, 3 (28700 S. Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid) Account number IBAN: ES78 2100 2015 1713 0050 0071 SWIFT: CAIXESBBXXX
4. Payment receipt
- The amount of the booking will only be refunded if a minimumn group of 4 (four) students per level can not be build.
- Payment will be made in advance until the 25th day of the preceding month.
- Capicúa Madrid keeps the right not to permit the entrance to students who are not aware of the payment.
- Payment is on a monthly basis and a full month. It is a fixed amount (regardless of the school days, local or national holidays of each month). There will be no discounts for those days where the students are unable to attend the course.
- Already paid amounts will be in no case refunded.
- Prepaid amounts aren’t transferable, that is, the amount prepaid by one student cannot be used for another one.
- Payment implies acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Once the full month payment is done, the student will receive a proof of payment or, if desired, a certificate of attendance.
- Au Pair: 10 hours/week: 1,5 hours (minus 5 minutes of break per class) from Monday to Thursday + 1,5 - 3 hours Friday's activity.
- Au Pair: 20 hours/ week: 4 hours (minus 15 minutes of break per class) from Monday to Thursday + 1,5 - 3 hours Friday's activity.
Teaching material (handbook)
- Teaching material is not included in the price.
- The handbook is, above all, a reference material very helpful for consultation and thus has to be purchased though there are teachers who use it a lot in class and others who use it less. In any case, it is always complemented with additional material (texts, fames, interactive material, etc.)
- Teaching material can not be sold to Capicúa again once it has been bought by the student.
- Any expense related to the cultural activities (tickets, transport, etc.) is not included in the price of the courses.
- Only students who are taking a course at Capicúa and are aware of the payment will be eligible to take part at the cultural visits.
- For reasons beyond Capicúa (e.g.: weather conditions), a maximum of two (2) excursions can be canceled.
- Capicúa is not responsible for minors (under 18) at any course or any cultural activity.
Group courses: changes in number of students
- Groups of three (3) or less students : If, throughout the year, the number of students is reduced to three (3) or less than three (3) students, Capicúa Madrid keeps the right to make appropriate adjustments (adjustments of schedule, integration into other groups, opening of a course “one to one”).
- If a solution with the affected students may not be found, Capicúa Madrid keeps the right to cancel the course that does not meet the minimum of students. If a course is cancelled by Capicúa Madrid, the amount that the students have paid in advance - and has therefore not been used - will be returned.
- After you start the course and without creating any harm, Capicúa Madrid may complete the group throughout the year to a maximum of 12 (twelve) students.
- Capicúa agrees to hire the most appropriate teaching staff for the classes of each course and level.
- Capicúa reserves the right to change the teaching staff throughout the course.
- Capicúa reserves the right to cancel, that is, not to recover - up to a maximum of 3 classes per group due to illness of the teaching staff.
Temporary absences of students in class
- If a student decides to stop going to school temporarily (up to one month), Capicúa Madrid only is commited to ensuring its place prior payment of 50% of the amount of the monthly payment as reservation.
- Students who stop paying to miss a month of class (for example December) or longer but wish to join later again the classes will be required to pay the registration fee again.
- We call special weeks those in which there is predictably less student attendance, since many schools do not have class. In these weeks we do not continue with the agenda. We delve into Spanish culture, such as: traditional festivals, gastronomy, Spanish cinema, literature, the political system, etc. We may also watch a movie and do an activity on it in order to exploit this teaching resource. We also dedicate these classes to making games that work the language and practicing the conversation.
- During these weeks, Capicúa Madrid reserves the right to group students of different classes, but same schedules.